MUSIC THEATRE FILM NATURE
Infinite Souls Artists' Retreat
We welcome other artists to Infinite Souls.
- 1. Internships at the Summer Camps - We offer young students (18 - 26 years) free room, board and theatre pedagogy training opportunities.
- 2. Based on an application process, we invite senior artists to stay, free of charge, and pursue their own work in exchange for 1 public workshop/clinic and an end-of-residency performance, presentation or lec-dem.
4. Artists, who are recommended to us, can also rent rooms at Infinite Souls. For more details regarding this, do write to us.
- Cottages with upto triple occupancy
- Cell phone and Broadband connectivity
- Rehearsal spaces
- Community cooking facilities
- A small library
- Food can be provided on request. All meals are homecooked, either South Indian or Continental, largely organic, with locally sourced produce
- Acres of gorgeous fields and hills to be inspired by and to take walks in
- Plenty of space for community gatherings and interactions